SHAKTHI......

SHAKTHI......
நினைவுகள்

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mid night masala part -2

Idli point
Again am back for night birds. I am sort of guy who loves to roam in night. I am very sure many of you guys similar to me in this…
When we roam or awake alone in night times, we may be in bloody hungry… So if you have been from south Chennai, Velachery is nice place(as I mentioned earlier posts) to have dinner at very late night( 12- 4 a.m).
But wat about vadapalani anna nagar, kodambakkam guys…..???
I found another area… This may not be very good as velachery.. But something at night time is great only right especially when we are hungry….
So next time when feel hungry reach place to grab the food.



Place : Near koyambedu(CMBT) bus stand
Time : 11 p.m to 2. am
What can you get : Tomato rice, Idli, Briyani, Fish, Tea

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
Lodges in Koyambedu