SHAKTHI......

SHAKTHI......
நினைவுகள்

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Abiyum naanum


A single line comment about this movie.- It touches my heart. After a very long years, I have seen a movie very attached. I hardly tried to control the feelings. In this movie, praksh lived in this character. Everyone did well their part. But just you can’t take your eyes from praksh. He was amazing. He brought the feeling of a father naturally.

After seeing the first half, really I was longing to have a baby girl. The first portrayed very well without any cinematic scenes. When he dropped his daughter in school for the first day, first of cycling. In this just you can’t resist your feelings. When the girl poured water on her mother,prakash reaction சாஸ் every father. At least me.

The second half of the movie. Already I heard this was a boring part in this interesting movie. But I felt that was boring that much. The interesting part in this half is, the dialogues between praksh and aishwarya, while they talked about their loe. The pain of parents. Aishwarya did well with her tears.

No comments: