SHAKTHI......

SHAKTHI......
நினைவுகள்

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First trip in my black tiger


I didn’t use my just born block tiger for long drives. Saturday morning after the breakfast I was not sure, where to go. When I called my brother he suggested a movie in inox or mayajaal in evening. I was boring in morning time. Why don’t I make a long trip. So I just had a left turn in the Koyembedu junction. Till crossing Maduravayal the road and traffic was so worst. Very bumpy roads with pits and digs. But once you cross the maduravayal u can find banglore highway. So good to drive. The road was well wide to have traveled with out any interruptions. On the way I have seen lot of jumbos like Nokia, Hyundai. Once I cross the giants, a very big national flag was waving in the air. I don’t know about that till I reach. Rajeev’s memorial.. I had a break there. It was little but clean. I found the footsteps of our great young prime minister. Its merely 12 when I reach “Kaanchi”.

Directly I went to Kaamakshi amman temple. But it was so crowd. Then I went to Eakambaranatha swamy temple. It was huge. I felt as it is welcoming me. The time was not so good. Because the temple is about to close. I rushed myself to get darshana. I don’t want to miss it. Instead of lingam I found lord shiva is Manushya roopya.. It was thrilling. I was very happy the next moment.

It was already 1’o clock So I didn’t go to varadha Raaja perumaal temple. But I went to the famous “ Shankaramdadam” HARAHARA SHANKARA SHIVA SHIVA SHANKARA.This city was very famous for silk sarees. i roamed a little in the streets of the town, I didn’t feel மச். Moreover I dono to buy saress and all. So planned to return. While return the sun was too hot. Just I managed to reach Chennai by 2.30. Then directly I went to my brother’s home in thiruvaanmiyur. That’s the end of my first bike trip.

No comments: